- 1 Liter Kombucha
- 1 pomegranate
- Flip top bottle or any air tight bottle
- Nut milk bag or muslin cloth
- 1 bowl water
- Deseed pomegranates in a bowl of water to clean them.
- Using a nut milk bag or muslin cloth, squeeze as much juice as you can.
- To flavour 1 L kombucha, you need 1/2 cup pomegranate juice.
- Adjust Kombucha and juice quantity to suit your requirement and taste.
- During second fermentation, sugars in fruit will result to natural fizz.
- Use air tight bottle that can withstand pressure.
- Add the juice and fill only 3/4th of the bottle with Kombucha.
- Keep the bottles in room temperature, for around three days.
- And every day, “burp” the bottles to remove the pressure (open and close the caps lets the CO2 out). T
- Taste test the flavoured brewing kombucha in 3 days. The longer you leave it, the fizzier it will get until it suits your taste.