Craving for something delicious? Pizza!? Here’s a healthier and tastier alternative! Sandwich made in a jiffy and filled with probiotic properties. Alongside your hot mug of coffee, you would love to start your day with this. Bonus: This recipe also includes spinach to take care of your greens intake.
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/2 cup or 50 gm Spinach
- 1 cheese cube or 25 gm grated
- 2 tbsp Classic Sauerkraut
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Sauté spinach in olive oil for 1 min, keep aside
- Take a slice of bread and spread a layer of sautéed spinach over it
- Now spread classic sauerkraut evenly over the spinach
- Grate cheese over the sauerkraut and sprinkle pepper and oregano
- Cover with another bread and toast till crisp on both sides
- Cut into two halves and enjoy!